When trying to install Adobe Creative Suite 3 ( CS3 ) you may encounter the following error message:
Internal Error 2739
This error message occurs right after you run the setup program to install CS3. The problem is that a DLL file needs to be reregistered with Vista. To fix this error perform the following steps:
1. Open a command prompt but do so with administrative privileges. See this link on how to do this.
2. If you are running Windows Vista 32-bit, then ensure the command prompt is currently in the directory “C:\Windows\System32\” which should be the default starting location when you open the command prompt. If you are running Vista 64-bit, then run the following command to get to the correct directory:
3. Type the following command in the command prompt window and then press ENTER:
- If the problem persists, then additionally run the command :
4. Try running the CS3 installer again. It should now work.
Library files in CentOS 64 bit are stored in the directory /usr/lib64. But in normal 32 bit CentOS, library files are stored in /usr/lib so this causes a problem when trying to compile source code that looks for library files in /usr/lib. When using the default configure options for compiling PHP, the directory /usr/lib is searched for library files so if you have any 64 bit applications installed, their associated library files will not be found. For example, trying to compile PHP with the configure option:
will result in the error:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlclient
You can fix this MySQL error and other configure errors relating to library files not being found by adding the following option to the configure line:
Update: These instructions still work when installing the recently released Zune 2.5 software.
Microsoft currently does not support Zune software being installed on Windows XP Professional x64. The only 64-bit operating system the software officially supports is Vista 64-bit edition. However there is a hack to get the Zune 2 software to work with Windows XP Pro x64 and the syncing with the Zune device works as well. The instructions for doing this are available on this blog post.
Here is a copy of the instructions which appear on the blog site (without the screenshots):
Continue reading Zune – Installing Zune 2 Software in Windows XP Professional x64