If you need to erase the contents of your AT&T Fuze phone (HTC Touch Pro) in order to put everything back to the factory default settings, do the following:
- Pull out the stylus
- With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and CENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
- Continue pressing the RESET, VOLUME DOWN and CENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen: This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press VolUp to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- After seeing the message, press VOLUME UP like it says to confirm the delete request and to start the operation.
This will wipe the entire internal memory of the device and it will also reset it to default settings as it was when you first turned it on. It will not erase your MicroSD card in the phone if present, but it is always a good idea to go ahead and remove it from the phone before you perform this operation.
There is a problem with the Zune software in how it handles some albums. In particular compilation albums which contains songs from different artists. The problem is that the same album will appear many times in the album listing in the Zune software. This can be very annoying. To fix the problem of an album appearing multiple times in the Zune software perform the following steps:
- Download and install the free MP3Tag program
- Launch MP3Tag and navigate to the folder on the hard drive which contains your MP3 or .wma files.
- Select all files in the album
- Click the “Actions (Quick)” button
- Select action “Format Value”
- Select the value “BAND” in the top drop down box
- In the bottom text box, specify: %album%
- Click OK to commit the changes
- Relaunch your Zune software and now you should only see one listing for your album
These instructions have been tested on the Samsung Blackjack SGH-i607 running Windows Mobile 5. To get YouTube videos to display on your Blackjack, perform the following steps:
- Download this file: Link
- Inside the file are more files.
- a zip file: unzip it to your Blackjack and copy to \Windows. You’ll need to “app unlock” your Blackjack before being able to do this step.
- Streaming_210.cab: Install this on your Blackjack
- Soft-reset your phone
- HTC_Streaming_Media.cab: Install this onto your Blackjack
Now, when you go to m.youtube.com and click the “view now” link, it should launch this program and stream the content.