- Locate the “neo-security.xml” file in the \lib\ subdirectory of your ColdFusion install
- Find the following line in the file
<var name=’admin.security.enabled’><boolean value=’true’/></var>
and change it to
<var name=’admin.security.enabled’><boolean value=’false’/></var>
- Restart the ColdFusion Application Server service.
- Now you can log straight into the admin interface without being prompted for a password.
- Go to the change password screen for the admin interface and then set a new password. DO NOT CHECK THE BOX near the top labeled something like “Use password”. Just press the submit button after specifying a password.
- Now reedit the “neo-security.xml” file and change the variable back to “true”.
- Then restart the Coldfusion Application Server services again to put the changes into effect.
- You should not be able to log into the admin interface with the new password that you set.
If you need to erase the contents of your AT&T Fuze phone (HTC Touch Pro) in order to put everything back to the factory default settings, do the following:
- Pull out the stylus
- With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and CENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
- Continue pressing the RESET, VOLUME DOWN and CENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen: This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press VolUp to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- After seeing the message, press VOLUME UP like it says to confirm the delete request and to start the operation.
This will wipe the entire internal memory of the device and it will also reset it to default settings as it was when you first turned it on. It will not erase your MicroSD card in the phone if present, but it is always a good idea to go ahead and remove it from the phone before you perform this operation.